Toccto Peru (microlot)
€6,40 per 100g
✓ fair & transparent
✓ frisch geröstet
FRESH ROAST 14. DECEMBER 2022
Unique fruity-chocolate flavors make this specialty coffee one of our favorites. Coffee is grown in lush rainforests at an altitude of 1,600 to 1,900 meters above sea level. A family farm that is FairTrade & Organic certified, passionately committed to knowledge building, and solely in control of the entire export process - that's a rarity! The Toccto family has already been shifting production to producing high quality specialty coffees since 2011, so they are already ahead of many other coffee farmers in the region. Their plantation has become a social business model that the family has been able to expand step by step to over thirty villages in Chirinos. The family uses their knowledge advantage to enable other coffee farmers to produce specialty coffee and to grow their coffee organically.
- Flavor: Orange Blossom & Black Chocolate
- Origin: Chirinos, Peru >cordillera andina< (microlot)
- Sorte (Varietät): 100% Arabica. (Typica, Caturra, Pache)
- Process: washed
- SCA Score: 85/100
- Roasting: "craft roast" Suitable for espresso and filter coffee. The aim of our roasting is the complete and balanced development of the coffee bean.
- Compensation premium farmer: The Toccto family receives for their specialty coffee from us on average 100% above the world market price.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
The delivery includes:
- Your coffee in whole beans in the selected size.
Delivery time and shipping:
- Lieferzeit: 2-4 working days within Germany.
- Pre-order: The description for the delivery of a pre-order can be found >here<.
- Shipping costs: 4.99 € throughout Germany and free of charge from 33 € order value.#
More information about the Toccto family's coffee production, their coffee and our very personal experience on the farm in Peru, via the following links.