Juan Pablo (naturals)
$7.20 per 100g
✓ fair & transparent
✓ freshly roasted
✓ premium quality
Available. Roast date 28.04 2023; medium,light
The taste is chocolaty-caramel sweet, with a hint of apple - and a unique story: Juan Pablo is the second-born son of the Argote family and grew up in the village of Genova basicly among coffee plants. He managed to build the entire value chain within his coffee production. The coffee cherries are picked exclusively by hand on Juan Pablo's farm. It is the first specialty coffee to come from the village of Genova in Nariño. Genova is located unusually high in the mountains (1,950 - 2,000 meters above sea level). The special climate of the region gives Juan Pablo's coffee a unique flavor. For us it is fascinating to see how a man with a great vision and absolute integrity manages to lead an entire village, his large family with its independent small plantations and also friendly families to economic success and independence.
- Taste: intensive chocolaty, delicate apple notes
- Origin: Genova, Nariño, Colombia
- Altitude: 1850-1950m
- Variety: 100% Arabica (Castillo, Caturra, Catuaí)
- Process: naturals
- SCA Score: 85/100
- Roasting: "craft roast" Suitable for espresso and filter coffee. The objective of our roasting is the complete and balanced development of the coffee bean.
- Compensation premium for farmer: Juan Pablo receives for his specialty coffee from us on average 150% above the world market price.
More information about Juan Pablo, his coffee and our very personal experience on his farm, via the following links.
Insider for all Newsletter follower: Get the SWITCH!
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
The delivery includes:
- Your coffee in whole beans in the selected size.
Delivery time and shipping:
- Delivery time: 2-4 working days within Germany.
- Pre-order: The description for the delivery of a pre-order can be found >here<.
- Shipping costs: 4.99 € throughout Germany and free of charge from 33 € order value.