Abba Olly Ethiopia (washed)
€5,90 per 100g
✓ fair & transparent
✓ freshly roasted
✓ premium quality
Sweet Jasmine & Honeysuckle - the flavors of this specialty coffee from Ethiopia already sound like a poem. It is produced by a man nicknamed " Abba Olly - The one who uplifts" because he fights with passion and integrity for improved living conditions and direct export. His coffee farm called Limu Kossa is a professional coffee plantation that is 100% certified organic.
- Taste: Sweet Jasmine & Honeysuckle.
- Origin: Galeh, Jimma, Ethiopia
- Growing altitude: 1840-2130m
- Variety: 100% Arabica (74165, 75227, 74140, 74110, 74112, 5227).
- Process: washed
- SCA Score: 85,75/100
- Roasting: "craft roast" The aim of our craft roasting is the complete and balanced development of the coffee bean. Depending on the grind - our coffee can be used for espresso or filter coffee.
- Compensation premium farmer: Abba Olly receives for his specialty coffee from us on average 100% above the world market price.
More information about Abba Olly and his farm, click here!
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
The delivery includes:
- Your coffee in whole beans in the selected size.
Delivery time and shipping:
- Delivery time: 2-4 working days within Germany.
- Pre-order: The description for the delivery of a pre-order can be found >here<.
- Shipping costs: 4.99 € throughout Germany and free of charge from 33 € order value.
- Worldwide shipping: contact us.
More about " ABBA OLLYs specilaty coffee farm " and the production of his coffee from Ethiopia.
ABBA OLLY specialty coffee produced as " naturals " at our online store!
" Cuppingtime specialty coffee set " 7 times 100 grams of different specialty coffees in a set.