€6,40 per 100g
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
✓ fair & transparent
✓ freshly roasted
✓ top quality
People who, full of passion for quality & innovation, build their own machines and don't even let political instability stop them: That's what makes the nutty, chocolaty Specialty Coffee from Nicaragua so special to us.
- Taste: nutty chocolate
- Origin: Nueva Segovia, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 1450m
- Variety: 100% Arabica (Caturra, Paca, Red Catuaí, Java, Catimor, Maragogype, Maracaturra)
- Process: Washed
- SCA Score: 84/100
- Roasting: "craft roast" espresso and filter. The aim of our roasting is the complete and uniform development of each coffee bean.
- Compensation Farmer: The Rodriguez family receives an average of 100% above the world market price for their specialty coffee from us.
More information about our specialty coffee from Nicaragua, via the following link.
Rodriguez Nicaragua Farmer & Coffee Intro
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
The delivery includes:
- Your coffee in whole beans in the selected size.
Delivery time and shipping:
- Lieferzeit: 2-4 Werktage within Germany.
- Pre-order: The description for the delivery of a pre-order can be found >here<.
- Shipping costs: 4.99 € throughout Germany and free of charge from 33 € order value.