$7.06 per 100g
✓ fair & transparent
✓ freshly roasted
✓ premium quality
Specialty Coffee instead of illegal opium cultivation: That is the alternative we offer the farmers of the Hopong Cooperative in Myanmar. The first bags of this coffee with its special banana note were only delivered to Europe in 2017. Since then, the farmers' production and economic independence has been growing exponentially. The coffee plantations for our Poppy Myanmar coffee are located in the fertile Indigo Mountains in Myanmar in the Taunggy District, at an altitude of 1,100 to 1,600 meters above sea level.
- Taste: Juicy fruity, sweet banana, mild acidity, round body.
- Origin: Taunggy District, Hopong, Myanmar
- Altitude: 1100-1600m
- Variety: 100% Arabica (Bourbon, Catimor, Caturra, Catuai, S-79)
- Process: natural
- SCA Score: 88/100
- Roasting: "craft roast" The aim of our craft roasting is the complete and uniform development of the coffee bean. Suitable for filter coffee and espresso.
- Compensation premium farmer: Hopong cooperative receives for its average 200% above the world market price.
Learn more about the farmers of the Hopong Cooperative and our specialty coffee from Myanmar. Click here!
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
The delivery includes:
- Your coffee in whole beans in the selected size.
Delivery time and shipping:
- Lieferzeit: 2-4 working days within Germany.
- Pre-order: The description for the delivery of a pre-order can be found >here<.
- Shipping costs: 4.99 € throughout Germany and free of charge from 33 € order value.