Moccamaster KBGT 741 Filter-Kaffeemaschine, aluminium silber
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Why is the Moccamaster arguably the best automatic filter coffee maker on the market? They are made by hand in the Netherlands. It only takes 6 minutes to brew coffee at the perfect temperature between 92 and 96 degrees, and most importantly, they meet the SCA's "specialty coffee" standard to get the full flavors out of your coffee beans. Instead of a glass jug, this model includes a heat-retaining thermo carafe in aluminum silver color.
- Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) certified
- Perfect brewing temperature 92-96° C
- Thermos carafe keeps coffee temperature at 80-85° C
- Imitation of manual brewing method
- Manufacturer warranty 5 years
- Copper boiler with double safety lining controls coffee brewing temperature at 92° - 96° C.
- Maintains temperature of 80° - 85° C compliant with ECBC/ SCAE / SCAA requirements.
- Brewing time: 5 - 6 minutes.
- 1 thermos with a capacity of 1.25 liters each (approx. 10 cups).
- 9-hole shower head ensures even brewing of the coffee
- Filter holder with automatic drip stop.
- Switch with illumination.
- Lid and inlet cover for the pot.
- The coffee makers are manufactured in the Netherlands.
- The warranty period for each unit is up to 5 years!
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
- KBGT 741 - Station
- Thermos jug
Delivery time and shipping:
- Delivery time: 2-4 business days
- Shipping: free of charge
- Brand: Moccamaster
- Color: aluminum silver
- Material: aluminum, stainless steel, glass, plastic
- weight: 2,9 kg
- dimensions: (WxHxD) 32 x 39 x 18 cm
- Capacity: 1,25 l
- Connection: 230 V / EU
- Filter size 4
Delicious specialty coffee to go with it here!