€5,90 per 100g
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
✓ fair & transparent
✓ freshly roasted
✓ premium quality
The Abakundakawa specialty coffee stands for complex fruity flavors, modern agroforestry, and women empowerment in Rwanda.
- Taste: Fruity, intense. Wild cherry, honey, jasmine and black tea.
- Origin: Gakenke district. Rwanda
- Altitude: 1.700 - 2.000m
- Variety: 100% Arabica (Bourbon, French Missin, Jackson, Mbirizi)
- Process: Washed
- SCA Score: 86/100
- Roasting: "craft roast" with the aim of achieving a balanced and complete development of the coffee bean. Suitable for the preparation of filter coffee and espresso.
- Compensation premium farmer: The cooperative receives for its specialty coffee from us on average 140% above the world market price.
For more transparency and information about the Abakundakawa cooperative, click here!
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
The delivery includes:
- Your coffee in whole beans in the selected size.
Delivery time and shipping:
- Lieferzeit: 2-4 Werktage within Germany.
- Pre-order: The description for the delivery of a pre-order can be found >here<.
- Shipping costs: 4.99 € throughout Germany and free of charge from 33 € order value.